TANK-860-HM86-4 Embedded PC with 4 Slots & IPMI 2.0
- Supports Intel® Core™ i5-4400E 2.7 GHz or Celeron® 2000E 2.2 GHz Processor
- Intel® HM86 Chipset
- 2 x 2.5'' SATA 6Gb/s HDD/SSD Drive Bay
- 1 x mSATA, 1 x CFast
- Triple Independent Video Outputs: VGA, DVI-I, DisplayPort
- 4 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB2.0
- 2 x PCIe x8, 2x PCI Expansion Slots
- 2 x Full-siz PCIe Mini Slots (one Co-lay mSATA, one on Backplane)
- 4 x RS-232 (Two with Isolation)
2 x RS-422/485 (RJ-45)
- 8-bit digital I/O, 4-bit input/4-bit output
- IPMI Function for Remote Control Management (Optional)
- Fanless Design Supporting -4°F ~ 158°F Operating Temperature
The TANK-860-HM86-4 Embedded PC has support for two processors, the Intel Core i5-4400E 2.7 GHz or the Celeron 2000E 2.2 GHz Processor. The Fan-less design assists the TANK-860-HM86-4 operate in harsh temperature ranging from -4°F ~ 158°F. Two 2.5'' SATA 6Gb/s drive bays are provided for HDD or SSD; so are one mSATA and one CFast slot. Also incorporated in to the construction are Triple Independent Video Outputs (VGA, DVI-I, Display Port), four USB3.0, two USB2.0, two PCIe x8, two PCI Expansion Slots and Two Full-size PCIe Mini Slots (one Co-lay mSATA, one on Back plane).
The TANK-860-HM86-4 also houses four RS-232, two with isolation, and two RS-422/485 (RJ-45). IPMI Function for Remote Control Management is standard with the option of iRIS Remote Management Module. There are a few options available, such as the 802.1b/g/n 2T2R Wireless Module, the 90W 90~264VAC Power Adapter or the 150W 90~264VAC Power Adapter. A 9~36V DC Terminal Block Power Connector is standard for use with any DC power source. The TANK-860-HM86-4 is MIL-STD-810 rated and approved for use by all departments and agencies of the United States Department of Defense (DoD).