TANK-860-HM86-6 Embedded PC with 6 Expansion Slots & IPMI 2.0
- Supports Intel® Core™ i5-4400E 2.7 GHz or Celeron® 2000E 2.2 GHz Processor
- Intel® HM86 Chipset
- 2 x 2.5'' SATA 6Gb/s HDD/SSD Drive Bay
- 1 x mSATA, 1 x CFast
- Triple Independent Video Outputs: VGA, DVI-I, DisplayPort
- 4 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB2.0
- 1 x PCIe x8, 2 x PCIe x4, 3x PCI Expansion Slots
- 2 x Full-siz PCIe Mini Slots (one Co-lay mSATA, one on Backplane)
- 4 x RS-232 (Two with Isolation)
2 x RS-422/485 (RJ-45)
- 8-bit digital I/O, 4-bit input/4-bit output
- IPMI Function for Remote Control Management (Optional)
- Fanless Design Supporting -4°F ~ 158°F Operating Temperature
The TANK-860-HM86-6 is an Embedded PC constructed with a Fan-less design which supports -4°F ~ 158°F Operating Temperatures. An Intel Core i5-4400E 2.7 GHz or Celeron 2000E 2.2 GHz Processor are supported as well as a maximum of 16GB DDR3 SO-DIMM Memory. There are two 2.5'' SATA 6Gb Drive Bays for HDD or SSD and one mSATA and one CFast slot. The TANK-860-HM86-6 offers room for growth by providing Expansion Slots, which support one PCIe x8, two PCIe x4 and three PCI slots.
A rich I/O interface offers additional expansion for peripherals. There are four USB 3.0, two USB2.0, four RS-232 (Two with Isolation) and two RS-422/485 (RJ-45) available. Triple Independent Video Outputs (VGA, DVI-I, DisplayPort) make the TANK-860-HM86-6 a good choice for surveillance. Two Full-size PCIe Mini Slots (one Co-lay mSATA, one on Backplane) and IPMI Function for Remote Control Management further augment the resources that can be added to this Embedded PC. The TANK-860-HM86-6 has been tested and approved and is rated at MIL-STD-810.