TANK-860-QGW Smart Embedded Coud-based IPC with Built-in QNAP QTS Gateway for IoT
- Supports Intel® 4th Gen Core™ i5-4400E 2.7 GHz Processor
- Intel® HM86 Chipset
- 2 x 204-pin DDR3 SO-DIMM (Max. 16GB)
- 2 x 2.5'' SATA 6Gb/s HDD/SSD Bay
- iRIS-2400 Remote Control Management (Optional)
- Fanless Design Supporting -4°F ~ 158°F Operating Temperature
- Bilt-in QTS Gateway operating system that can be visualized immediately
- Supports remote connection (myQNAPcloud) and hybrid backup (Hybrid Backup Sync)
- QRM+ easily monitors IPMI equipment, servers, PCs and production line equipment
- Q'center centralizes management of multiple QNAP NAS and the IPC equipped with QTS Gateway
- Surveillance Station for remote video surveillance, 24/7 security
- Seven levels of data security protection to protect your valued data
The TANK-860-QGW is a Smart Embedded cloud-based IPC with Integrated QNAP QTS Gateway for IoT. Constructed of die-casting aluminum and a fan-less design help the TANK-860-QGW withstand operating temperatures of -4°F ~ 158°F. The processor supported is an Intel 4th Generation Core i5-4400E 2.7 GHz which can be matched to a maximum of 16GB DDR3 SO-DIMM. Internal storage is accessible to two 2.5'' SATA 6Gb/s HDD/SSD Bays and one CFast. There are three video outputs to give you the ability for triple independent video (VGA, DVI-I, DisplayPort) As for I/Os, there are four USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, four RS-232 (DB-9, Two with Isolation) and two RS-422/485 (RJ-45). There is also an 8-bit Digital I/O and 4-bit Input/4-bit Output.
The TANK-860-QGW comes in three distinct capabilities when it comes to expansion. The TANK-860-QGW-i5/8G/2A supports two PCIe x8 (Physical PCIe x16 Slot) slots. The TANK-860-QGW-i5/8G/4A supports two x PCIe x8 (Physical PCIe x16 Slot), two PCI Slots and a full-size PCI-Mini (baseboard). The TANK-860-QGW-i5/8G/6A supports one PCIe x8 (Physical PCIe x16 Slot), two PCIe x4, three PCI Slots and one full-size PCI-Mini (baseboard). Aside from that, all TANK-860-QGW have a built-in QTS Gateway operating system that can be visualized immediately and an optional iRIS-2400 Remote Control Management. Power Input is from 9~36VDC and it is mounted upright/wall-mounted.