tBOX312-870-FL Fanless Embedded Vehicle Computer
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 1.7 GHz up to 2.8 GHz or Intel® Core™ i3 1.6 GHz Processor
- Intel® QM77 Chipset
- High Performance DDR3-1600 4 GB Memory Onboard
- 2 Removable & Lockable 2.5" SATA HDD and 1 CFast™ Slot
- Isolated RS-232/422/485, CAN bus and DIO
- Support USB 3.0 and SATA3
- 3 Internal PCI Express Mini Card Slot and One SIM Slot
- 4 IEEE802.3at PoE Gigabit LAN
- Fanless with Operating Temperature Range of -40°F~ +158°F
- eMark, ISO7637 Certificates
- Comply to Fire Protection of Railway Vehicles Europe Standard PrCEN TS 45545-2
The tBOX312-870-FL is a fan-less Embedded PC designed for the automotive industry and constructed to perform in rugged locations. Its compact frame enables the tBOX312-870-FL to be mounted in closed spaces but thanks to its aluminum extrusion and heavy-duty steel construction along with the IP40 enclosure guarantees a stable platform for all critical applications. There are two processors which are supported; the first being the 3rd Generation Intel Core i7 1.7 GHz up to 2.8 GHz or Intel Core i3 1.6 GHz processor. High performance DDR3-1600 4GB memory is also supported.
The tBOX312-870-FL includes two removable and lockable 2.5" SATA HDD as well as one Cfast. There is also room for expansion thanks to three internal PCI Express Mini Card slot and one SIM slot. Externally, the tBOX312-870-FL has one isolated DI/DO (4-IN/4-OUT); one isolated CAN Bus and three isolated RS-232/422/485 COM Ports. There are two video outputs, one VGA and one DVI-D. Four 10/100/1000Mbps PoE (Intel I210IT) is available as are two USB 2.0 and two USB 3.0. In all the tBOX312-870-FL is a reliable workhorse in rugged environments and meets the demand of vehicle applications that require e-Mark and ISO7637 certificates. This Embedded PC will be perfect for applications ranging from toll system, intelligent transportation systems and fleet management.