tBOX322-882-FL Fanless Railway Grade Embedded Computer w/ 4th Generation Intel Core i7 /i3 CPU
- 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 1.7 GHz up to 3.3 GHz or Intel® Core™ i3 1.7 GHz processor (Haswell)
- High Performance DDR3L-1600 4 GB/8 GB Memory
- 1 Removable & Lockable 2.5" SATA HDD and 1 CFast™ Slot
- Suspension designed for HDD
- Isolated RS-232/422/485 and DIO Ports
- Support USB 3.0 and SATA3 Interface
- 3 Internal PCI Express Mini Card Slots and 2 SIM Slots
- Lockable I/O Interface and M12 Type LAN, Audio, Power and USB Connector
- Fanless with Operating Temperature Range of -40°F~ +158°F
- EN50155, EN50121 Certificates
- Comply to Fire Protection of Railway Vehicles Europe Standard PrCEN TS 45545-2
The tBOX322-882-FL is a fan-less Embedded PC constructed of an aluminum extrusion and heavy-duty steel with an IP40 rating. It supports Intel's 4th Generation Core i7 1.7 GHz up to 3.3 GHz or the Intel Core i3 1.7 GHz processor (Haswell) and either 4GB or 8GB of high performance DDR3L-1600 memory. There is one removable and lockable 2.5" SATA HDD and 1 Cfast slot available. Three PCI Express Mini Card and two SIM card slots are available.
Externally, the tBOX322-882-FL has one HDMI and one DVI-I video outputs along with two M12-type 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports, two isolated RS-232/422/485 COM Ports, one M12-type USB 2.0 and two USB 3.0 ports. There is also one isolated DI/DO (6-IN/2-OUT). The power can be from 14VDC ~ 32VDC (isolation) although typically 24VDC is recommended. The dimensions of the Embedded PC are 244W x 180.5D x 65.1H mm (9.6" x 7.1" x 2.56").