tBOX323-835-FL Fanless Railway Grade Embedded Computer
- Intel® Atom™ Bay Trail-I E3845 4C@1.91GHz Processor
- High Performance DDR3L-1333 4 GB Memory Onboard
- Suspension 2.5" SATA HDD and one CFast™
- 4 Isolated RS-422/485 and 1 DIO
- Support USB 2.0 and SATA2
- Instant Fuse Repair Design
- 3 Internal PCI Express Mini Card Slot and 2 SIM Socket
- Lockable I/O Interface and M12 LAN, Power Connector
- Fanless with Operating Temperature Range of -40°F~ +158°F
The tBOX323-835-FL is a fan-less Embedded PC which supports Intel Atom Bay Trail-I E3845 4C at 1.91GHz and high performance low powered DDR3L-1333 4GB memory. Constructed of aluminum extrusion and heavy-duty steel along with an IP40 rating, this Embedded PC was designed to be used for in-train applications, the tBOX323-835-FL can perform reliably in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C (-40°F ~ +158°F) with a SSD or -25°C to +55°C (-13°F ~ +131°F) with a HDD. The tBOX323-835-FL Embedded PC is equipped with VGA and HDMI outputs, which can be used for in-train surveillance. This Embedded PC also offers solutions for various applications, such as digital signage management, railway multi-functions of gateway and controllers.
The tBOX323-835-FL offers three PCI Express Mini Card (one supports mSATA) and two SIM card slots accessible from the front. As for storage, there is one 2.5" SATA HDD and one Cfast. The onboard I/O is design with five isolated COM ports, two M12-type LAN connectors, two USB 2.0 ports, and one isolated digital I/O (6-IN/2-OUT). As for power input the tBox323-385-FL uses a wide range from 12VDC ~ 32VDC, but the typical 24VDC. There is also a fuse for Instant fuse repair for reduced down time. The dimensions are 244W x 180.5D x 65.1H mm (9.6" x 7.1" x 2.56").