tBOX330-870-FL Fanless Embedded Vehicle Computer for Marine PC
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 1.7 GHz up to 2.8 GHz or Intel® Core™ i3 1.6 GHz Processor
- Intel® QM77 Chipset
- High Performance DDR3-1600 4 GB Memory Onboard
- 2 Removable & Lockable 2.5" SATA HDD and 1 CFast™ Slot
- Isolated RS-232/422/485, CAN bus and DIO
- Support USB 3.0 and SATA3
- 3 Internal PCI Express Mini Card Slot and One SIM Slot
- 4 Gigabit LAN
- Fanless with Operating Temperature Range of -40°F~ +158°F
- IEC60945 Certificates
- Comply to Fire Protection of Railway Vehicles Europe Standard PrCEN TS 45545-2
The tBox330-870-FL is a fan-less Embedded PC designed with the marine industry in mind. The components are rated for high temperature and high humidity ranging from
-40°C to +70°C. With an aluminum extrusion and heavy-duty steel chassis, this Embedded PC has a solid construction. The IP40-rated dust-proof enclosure provides reliability in harsh environments. The tBox330-870-FL supports 3rd Generation Intel Core i7 1.7 GHz up to 2.8 GHz or Intel Core i3 1.6 GHz processor along with 4GB DDR3-1600 integrated high performance memory.
Internally there is room for two removable & lockable 2.5" SATA HDD and 1 Cfast slot. There is also space available for three internal PCI Express Mini Cards and one SIM. Although the tBox330-870-FL is compact at 11.33" (288 mm) (W) x 8.3" (211 mm) (D) x 3.37" (85.7 mm) (H), it is packed with a rich I/O. On the rear there are four GbE LAN (M12 A-coded), three isolated RS-232/422/485, one isolated DI/DO (4-in/4-out) and one isolated CAN Bus. Two USB 2.0, one VGA and DVI-D and also two audio (mic-in/line-out, screw type). There are also openings for four antennas and a remote power switch.
On the front side the tBox330-870-FL has two USB 3.0, two audio (mic-in/line-out, screw type), two 2.5" SATA drive trays and one Cfast. The power input that can be used is from 14~32VDC. The tBox330-870-FL can be used in many marine applications; from recreational boats to sea-going tankers or personal watercraft and ferryboats.