tBOX810-838-FL Fanless Embedded System Intel® Atom™ Processor E3827 or E3845 for Vehicle PC
- eMark, ISO7637, EN50155, EN50121 and IEC60945 Certificated
- Fanless with Operating Temperature range of -40°F ~ +158°F (EN50155 Class TX)
- Intel® Atom™ processor E3827 (2C@1.75 GHz)
Intel® Atom™ processor E3845 (4C@1.91 GHz) (Optional)
- High Performance DDR3L-1333 4 GB Memory Onboard
- Suspension 1x 2.5" SATA HDD, 1x mSATA
- 2 x RS-232/422/485
- 1 x DI/DO (8bit Programmable)
- Intelligent Power Management Solution
- DIN Rail and Wall Mount Supported
- 2x Full Size Mini PCIe Card Slots, 1x SIM Card Socket for Various Applications
The tBox810-838-FL is a Fan-less Embedded PC measuring just 6.44" x 4.25" x 1.73" and designed for DIN rail or wall mount. There are many options available for this Embedded PC, ensuring that it is a good fit for your next project. The first option is choosing one of the supported processors, the Intel Atom E3845 (4C @ 1.91 GHz) or the Intel Atom E3827 (2C @ 1.75 GHz). There is 4GB of onboard DDR3L-1333 memory also supported. The second choice is the power source. The first option uses an M12 A-coded DC power input while the second option uses a Phoenix DC power input (both use 9 ~ 36VDC typical: 12/24VDC).
For internal storage a single 2.5" SATA bay is available as well as one mSATA. There are two full-size PCI Express Mini Cards (one supports mSATA) and one SIM card slot standard. As for I/O ports, the tBox810-838-FL has two RS-232/422/485 COM ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one VGA and a DI/DO (8-bit programmable). As for the Intel® i210 10/100/1000Mbps port, you can choose from two M12 A-coded or two RJ-45 ports. There are four antenna openings designed in to the chassis.