SERVICE WARRANTY. If this invoice shows charges for services or repair work and/or parts, BSI warrants that parts installed will perform satisfactorily under conditions of normal use for a period of ninety (90) days after date of repair. Part replaced by BSI that become defective during such period shall be repaired, or at BSI's option, replaced free of charge, at any of BSI's service centers. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED ABOVE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR OF ANY OTHER KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES PERFORMED OR PARTS FURNISHED BY BSI. BSI makes no guarantee with respect to any other parts. If repairs later become necessary due to other defective parts, they will be charged separately as will the labor charge, if any.
Important RMA Return Procedure
- Completely fill out the RMA Request form. After the information is verified and Authorized, an RMA number will be email to you or a call will be made to notify you about your RMA request and RMA number.
- Once you receive the RMA number, please package the item with enough padding for transport. BSI is not responsible for loss or damage during shipping. Make sure the RMA number appears outside of the box or on the shipping label.
- Customer is required to pay freight charges to have the item sent to BSI for under warranty service and out of warranty service.
- If the item is under warranty, the unit will be repaired at no charge and shipped back. If the item is out of warranty, there is a diagnostic charge that must be collected prior to any work being done on the unit.
- For all out of warranty repairs, there will be a Quote generated for authorization for repairs. This quote can be emailed or faxed.
- After authorization for out of warranty repairs, a Credit Card information can be used as means of paying for the repairs.
- BSI will pay the freight to have the item sent back to customer using UPS Ground, only when it is under warranty service. If the item is out of warranty, the customer is required to pay for shipping from BSI back to them.
- Once accounting has authorized payment, the item will be shipped back.