eBox626-853-FL Fanless Embedded PC with Intel® Celeron® N3150 1.6GHz Processor
- Intel® Celeron® N3160 1.6GHz Processor Quad-core SoC (Braswell)
- 1 x 204-pin DDR3L SO-DIMM Slot (Max. 8GB)
- 1 x 2.5" SATA Drive Bay, 1 x mSATA
- 1 x RS-232/422/485 (DB-9), 3 x RS-232(DB-9) COM Ports
- Dual GbE Ports support WoL, Teaming and PXE
- Supports VGA and HDMI Dual Display
- Supports 2 x Express Mini Card Slots and 1 x SIM Slot
- 9~36VDC Wide Range DC Input
- Supports Wide Range Temperature. -4°F ~ 140°F
The eBox626-853-FL is a fan-less Embedded PC supporting the Intel Celeron processor N3160 1.6 GHz Braswell quad-core SoC and up to 8GB DDR3L-1333/1600 system memory. It is constructed of an aluminum extrusion and heavy-duty steel and is rated at IP40. The dimensions are 7.87" x 4.72" x 1.81" and have three methods to mount the unit, Wall mount, DIN-rail and VESA mount. There is a single 2.5" SATA HDD, one mSATA and a SIM slot. There are two full-size PCI Express Mini Card slots, PCI Express + USB signal and PCI Express + SATA signal.
The eBox626-853-FL has one RS-232/422/485 COM port, three RS-232 COM ports, three USB 3.0 ports and one USB 2.0 port. There are also two 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports along with an HDMI and VGA port. An optional 8-CH programmable DIO is available. Three antenna openings are available as well as a Remote power Switch.