ICO300 Robust Din-rail Fanless Embedded System 4x COM Ports, 2x GbE LANs, DIO and RTC
- Fanless Design
- Intel® Atom™ processor E3815 (1.46GHz) or E3827 (1.75GHz)
- Memory Supports DDR3L-1066 MHz SO-DIMM up to 4GB (E3815), up to 8GB (E3827)
- Wide Temperature Operation of -4°F to 158°F
- 4 RS-232/422/485 COM Ports
- 2 Isolated 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Ports
- 1 DIO Port
- 1 Wireless (3G/GPRS or Wi-Fi)
- Supports 1 CompactFlash™ (or mSATA) and SATA SSD (or HDD)
- Wide Range 12 - 24V DC Power Input
The ICO300 is a compact fan-less Embedded Computer that supports Intel's Atom processor E3815 (1.46GHz) or E3827 (1.75GHz) and up to 4GB with E3815 or 8GB with E3827. There are two isolated 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports, one DIO port and a wireless (3G/GPRS or Wi-Fi) available. This embedded computer also supports a Compact Flash and SATA SSD or HDD.
Although compact, a full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot is available as well as a SIM socket. The dimensions are 1.88" x 4.33" x 6.10" and thanks to its fan-less design, the ICO300 can perform in temperatures ranging from -28°F ~ +158°F. There are four COM Ports (RS-232/422/485), two USB 2.0, one VGA and two Antennas. The ICO300 works with a wide range of DC power, from 12 - 24V DC.